(This is a corrected version of a blog published last week)
The July 2015 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more. Hot topics this issue include:
- Pharmacotherapy for type 2 diabetes
- Exercise regimens and bone health
- Balance training for in-patient rehabilitations
- What are frailty instruments for?
- Oestrogen replacement in postmenopausal women
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are: