The November 2014 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now.
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more. Hot topics this issue include:
- Guidelines for management of frailty
- Systematic review on sarcopaenia
- Inappropriate drug use in older people
- Co-morbidities in dementia
- Cost-effectiveness of telecare
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
Best practice guidelines for the management of frailty: a British Geriatrics Society, Age UK and Royal College of General Practitioners report
- Cost-effectiveness of telecare for people with social care needs: the Whole Systems Demonstrator cluster randomised trial
- Prevalence of and interventions for sarcopenia in ageing adults: a systematic review. Report of the International Sarcopenia Initiative (EWGSOP and IWGS)