The September 2015 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Conservative management of urinary incontinence
- Drug treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Discharging older people from the hospital emergency department
- Screening for depression in hospital
- Sexual behaviour and quality of life
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are: