The May 2015 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more. Hot topics this issue include:
- Advance care planning
- Geriatrics outreach services to residential care
- Barriers to physical activity
- Benefits of walking programs
- Resident-resident physical aggression in care homes
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
- Handgrip strength, ageing and mortality in rural Africa
- Distance to retail stores and risk of being homebound among older adults in a city severely affected by the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake
- A longitudinal cohort study evaluating the impact of a geriatrician-led residential care outreach service on acute healthcare utilisation