The September 2015 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Conservative management of urinary incontinence
- Drug treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Discharging older people from the hospital emergency department
- Screening for depression in hospital
- Sexual behaviour and quality of life
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
Medical students’ and doctors’ attitudes towards older patients and their care in hospital settings: a conceptualisation
Low heel ultrasound parameters predict mortality in men: results from the European Male Ageing Study (EMAS)
Changing non-participation in epidemiological studies of older people: evidence from the Cognitive Function and Ageing Study I and II