A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, expert reviews, short reports, case reports and more.
Hot topics in this issue include:
The Editor’s View article gives an overview of the issue with a summary of highlights. This article is free to read and can be viewed here.
There are more Open Access articles in this issue which can be read and downloaded for free:
- Interventions to prevent and reduce excessive alcohol consumption in older people: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Childlessness and vulnerability of older people in China
- ‘Working away in that Grey Area…’ A qualitative exploration of the challenges general practitioners experience when managing behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia
- Improving patient safety for older people in acute admissions: implementation of the Frailsafe checklist in 12 hospitals across the UK
- Development and validation of an electronic frailty index using routine primary care electronic health record data