The November 2016 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now.
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Palliative care
- Osteocalcin and cognitive performance
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
- Prevalence and risk factors for falls in older men and women: The English Longitudinal Study of Ageing
- Association between osteocalcin and cognitive performance in healthy older adults
- Developing a model of short-term integrated palliative and supportive care for frail older people in community settings: perspectives of older people, carers and other key stakeholders
- Calibrating EASY-Care independence scale to improve accuracy