The September 2016 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now.
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Sarcopaenia, frailty and mortality
- Elder abuse
- Aquatic exercise and physical function
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
- The PiTSTOP study: a feasibility cluster randomized trial of delirium prevention in care homes for older people
- Hearing impairment and incident disability and all-cause mortality in older British community-dwelling men
- Reporting of clinically diagnosed dementia on death certificates: retrospective cohort study