The March 2016 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society, is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Effectiveness of orthogeriatrics and fracture liaison services
- Tilt testing
- Preventing elder abuse
- Role of pharmacists in improving hospital prescribing
- Stopping anti-hypertensives in mild congnitive impairment
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers include:
- Global variation in grip strength: a systematic review and meta-analysis of normative data
- Clinical effectiveness of orthogeriatric and fracture liaison service models of care for hip fracture patients: population-based longitudinal study
- Chronic widespread pain is associated with worsening frailty in European men
- Sex on the brain! Associations between sexual activity and cognitive function in older age