The January 2016 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society, is out now!
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more.
Hot topics this issue include:
- Integrated care planning in general practice
- Yoga to improve balance and mobility
- Improved process and outcomes in orthogeriatric units
- Obesity and risk of dementia
- Curriculum for advanced nurse practitioners
The Editor’s View can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers include: