The May 2014 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now.
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more. Hot topics this issue include:
- Cataract surgery and falls
- Risk factors for delirium
- Perceived age discrimination
- End of life care in nursing homes
- Cluster randomised trial of telecare and quality of life
The Editor’s Pick can be read here. Please note that this will be the first issue of the journal from our new Editor in Chief Prof David Stott. We were very proud to see out-going Editor, Roger Francis receive the Dhole-Eddleston Prize for services to medical literature at the BGS Spring Meeting.
This issue’s free access papers are: