The November 2013 issue of Age and Ageing, the journal of the British Geriatrics Society is out now.
A full table of contents is available here, with editorials, research papers, reviews, short reports, case reports book reviews and more. Hot topics this issue include:
- Screening for dementia
- Cancer screening in later life
- Diagnostic accuracy of temperature measurement
- Dysphagia in patients with hip fracture
- The Cochrane Collaboration and Geriatric Medicine
The Editor’s Pick can be read here.
This issue’s free access papers are:
- New horizons in the pathogenesis, assessment and management of delirium
- The Identification of Seniors at Risk (ISAR) score to predict clinical outcomes and health service costs in older people discharged from UK acute medical units
- The predictive properties of frailty-rating scales in the acute medical unit
- Physical activity levels across adult life and grip strength in early old age: updating findings from a British birth cohort
Pingback: November issue of Age and Ageing journal out now | EUGMS Blog