The June issue of the BGS newsletter is available here.
- Osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures – new NICE guidance by Opinder Sahota and Nasir A Quraishi
- Patients First and Foremost. The goverment’s response to Francis and what it could mean for us and our older patients by Professor David Oliver
- Letter to the Editor: Francis cannot define compassionate care but we can still practise it by Iain Wilkinson
- BGS Belfast Spring Meeting Conference Report by Liz Gill
- The Pearl programme – a specialised dementia service
- Unlocking gridlock in hospitals – a digest of two reports published by The Health Foundation, as part of the Foundation’s “Flow Cost Quality Programme”